Wednesday 7 November 2012

~I don't need to go to school today~

~I don't need to go to school today~However, I woke up at 10plus am and left house at 11plus am...
I'm meeting Shu Ying, Khine, Misriya, Jeremy and Desmond to go to Clementi POSB Bank to observe(to do feasibility study for our "Ideas Launchpad" project)~
It was quite fun observing and counting the number of people coming into the bank~
We were in the POSB Bank for about 1hour, and there were like 99 people visited the bank within 1hour~WOW!
And 7 CUTE people came in awhile to look at the queue and eventually left after looking at the queue~HAHAHAHAHAHA!
And I saw an Uncle doing a "SEXY" pose(while waiting for his turn...Except that there was nothing for him to lain on) similar to how that SEXY GUY in the background of the picture of Bryan's camera len! 

As usual while traveling back home from Clementi, I typed out my Korean Essay in my hp~
After I got home, I felt so tired, so drained... don't know why... OnO
Tomorrow will be a more tiring day ever..All PRACTICAL!...Super Sianz since I dislike PRACTICAL THE MOST... MPI Lab (Practical) OmO<-{still don't understand how to do, I wonder if I will get sad and angry like last week not[hope not!]}  and OOPG Lab(Practical)<-Programming ley... OmO
Plus tomorrow MUST FORCE MYSELF TO DO FINISH MY EPDPR Project#1...Haiis, if not, I don't think I can last minutes complete it by this friday(Submission day! > n <)...

No comments:

Post a Comment