Thursday 8 November 2012

Not feeling good today~But overcame!


Got this from Si Man~Thank for your Cute Rila-!She got it while playing the soft toys catching machine, and she told me she don't want it...
I had 398errors after manual routing the first time. Maybe redo it will be better...So...Was re-doing my EPDPR Project for hours during all my break times in School~and after visiting my teacher to know what's wrong with my PCB(Circuit Board), gone...and PCB was totally ripup-ed by my teacher while he was telling me my 218errors of "Dimension" and "Width" are alright(can be ignored) and 1 more overlap error, he told me..."it's an error coz the wire there not connected".
me:"So I just have to reconnect this line right?"
him:"later later.." while clicking ripup...
me:"Cher you ripup everything here, then I must redo everything ar?!"(kept repeating that and to get him to answer my question )
him:"Wait wait"(clicked)
Me:*maybe he wanna show me how to deal with my that 1 error, later can undo what he have done*
When I'm leaving... me:"I have to go already, I have extra class now.So I can undo right?"
him:"Ripup everything already cannot undo~I thought I have asked you if you want to ripup or not, and you agreed."
Me:"Really, you got ask?...HUhh...."*kindda angry/sad, no ideas what's that feel like, it's like I wasted my break times doing it... it's my fault anyway*
Me:"Thank You, teacher!"*I have thank him for helping me, although he ripup-ed everything..*
I rushed out of the office...While rushing to Atrium(to meet Mr Kim and peeps for extra korean class)kept thinking about what if I can't complete it by tomorrow...Felt pathetic and totally drained out, tears came out and I manage to stop it within minutes before meeting them. Was feeling rather terrible inside while holding the Sheepy Rilakuma on one hand and my laptop on another hand. To be precise, I have to carry the Sheepy Rilakuma almost the whole since my bag does not have enough space to put it+no plastic bag. HAHAHAHAHA!
Jonathan was saying "Cute", while looking at the rilakuma....It's nice to see him once, happily~Despite feeling terrible inside, I don't want to affect others who are around, so I smiled and talked with him~Feeling much happier during the Korean class!

Afterall, I managed to complete the PCB by midnight....But with 196errors which I can ignore.and Apple wanna help me with the rest of the steps tomorrow morning~omg Really thank sia!!!

I'm weak.. ain't I?Like that also can cry...I must be stronger...

No comments:

Post a Comment