Thursday 1 November 2012

Shop for Camera with Bryan!

I'm not buying a new camera again, this time round it's BRYAN!He's buying a new camera today!!!!!!
Bryan initially have a camera he wants, Olympus sth($500sth) de, but he changed his mind to SAMSUNG NX1000(abt $749)~
Firstly, we went to Funan Digital Mall(City Hall), found the camera he want/like.but haven't buy
then->Sim Lim Square(left there within 5minutes),at Bugis,  coz Bryan says it looks like ... ...
then->wanted to get back to that Court in Funan Digital Mall(City Hall), but went to Ngee Ann City(Orchard) for BestDenki(to see if the price of Samsung NX1000 will be cheaper there), but no!HAHAHAHA!
then-> due to the price $849(much expensive than the Samsung NX1000 in Funan mall), we ended up in Somerset's Court~Settled and Bought!DAMH ALOTS OF FREE GIFT~Bryan so happy~~~
Dinner at Pasta Mania!

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FLIGHT OF STAIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!PLUS THE LED LIGHT CHANGE COLOURS!
IN ORCHARD!
AWESOMELY BLUE!
 Taken at that AWESOMELY BLUE FLIGHT OF STAIRS
 Bryan looks good in every pictures seriously, but I don't look good(lazy to draw on my face using "Paint", so I just leave the pictures as there were)~!
ANOTHER FLIGHT OF AWESOMELY LED-ed STAIR!

RAINBOW STAIRS~~~~~~~~

LOL CHRISTMAS TREE IN NGEE ANN CITY ALREADY!TIME really DASHED so fast, it's almost Christmas liao!
At Somerset's Court~
 His camera~~~~~~~

At Cineleisure... ...
 ~~~Bryan~~~~*opening his camera box*
 So Happy~
 Like small kids opening their birthday present~
 I wonder what is this(it was inside his Cleaning stuffs for camera)~
 Ho!
 ^~o
 ~2NE1~
At Somerset313... ...
 Bryan with his SAMSUNG NX1000 AND LEN~!HAHAHA LOOK AT THAT SEXY GUY IN THE BACKGROUND!
 My hand looks prettier than this camera in the picture right?Obvious!It's obvious my hand!HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!^ O ^ V
 Hehehes~Double Buns today too!
 *See*Bryan have New Camera ignoring me lor~ Owo
 *evidence*
 *Busying Bragging about his awesome camera*My face was like:Am I right, Bryan?
 It's failed photo but well, I still think it's nice~


No comments:

Post a Comment