Sunday 17 June 2012

17th June 2012 Ice skating with bryan .Jcube에







HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!재미있니?
~

Date:17th June 2012,Sunday
Today is Father's Day.As soon as I woke up, I wished "Happy Father's Day" to my Dad in my just woke up swollen face,hahaha!He just smiled upon hearing it.
Since morning I have been sneezing at house.Despite of that,I went Jcube to meet Bryan.At 12.45pm,we bought the tickets for ice-skating and received 2 WTF French Fries Vouchers.We went ice-skating in the ice rink~(hahahaha,I know it's understood but I wrote it in korean language so I have to translate this silly sentense I wrote.) It was really fun!We have chatted alots.We took many many pictures.Some of the pictures were really funny and interesting.I was happy.We ended our ice-skating session at 2.45pm.
We were very hungry.Then,we ordered French Fries from WTF and got $1 off each purchase.The French Fries were delicious.
Afterward,we went to level5.I have watched "Teenage Kpop Dance Battle"(Quarter Final),"AERO" and "Beyond Infinity" did the best!
My flu have worsen tonight and I couldn't find the medicine I need in the Convenience Store.
I will go pharmacy tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment