Saturday 14 July 2012

A certain degree of distance between fans and idols~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QEDhh89ZLs&feature=related
They have gone further than just stalking idols' van...what's worst is that they threatened and cheat international fans $~ T ~ T International fans really must be careful..
Okies Sasaeng "fans" are scary.I really pity JYJ or DBSK etc~~~
Even Yoochun also buay tahan and say receiving a text msg from sasaeng is scary~
However,I'm glad that SHINee is not so easily stalk by fans/sasaeng since SHINee moves like Ninja and they don't really go out of dorm so often when there is no schedules.


haiis..Sasaeng "fans"...I dun even wanna to add the word "fans" beside the word Sasaeng..They're terrible and behave like some people with mental problems..        
Ended up I'm watching alots of videos on youtube regarding sasaeng "fans"~lol y am I watching them.
I'm sorry that I'm like judging the Sasaeng "fans" but...it's just so sad to know that they are this type of "fans" among fandom....
Still...it is still better to be keep a certain degree of distance between fans and idols.

No comments:

Post a Comment