Friday 13 July 2012

Bought 2 clothes at $39.90 only!!!So Happy!!!




 This is a blouse that I have been eyeing for very             This is a new stock which caught my eyes
                                                                                      immediately.$29(original price), and
                                                                                      bought at $19.50!!!!!               
long period of of time since last December.
Every times I went into the same shop, this blouse got
no promotion/discount, so I don't feel like buying it
anymore.It's $63(original price)~Yesterday,I
bought it at $19.50!!!!So happy~!!!
Btw this blouse and that shirt don't looks so nice while hanging,but it's AWESOME when I wear it!!!!!

<-Receipt as a prove~Total=$19.50x2=$39.90!!!Actually I didn't plan to buy clothes one but it was so tempting~!!!
Btw this shop call "Femmex" is currently have crazy promotion now~For example:2 for $39.90;What I have bought~


Went out with Samantha,Si Man and Yvonne,Samantha last mins ask us out one~Thanks to Samantha for asking us out, if not, I wouldn't be able find the clothes I like at such a cheap price~!!! Despite of my pathetic ACDA Labtest yesterday, I had fun yesterday.I was cheer-ed up by them and forget the annoying-ness and disappointment in me(due to the labtest I have done).lol I sounds so exaggerating but it's true ley~

No comments:

Post a Comment