Sunday 8 July 2012

Cosfest XI Day2 with Cousin Vivian,Bryan and So Yeong



















 




Kuroneko was preparing~While I'm alr done~



Kuroneko was in the background sitting on the Sofa reading~
My cat's eyeliner~
Still in my house~Bryan and I took pics~

 Eleanor,Kuroneko and Kuroneko96~

Bryan was wearing Vivian's Kuroneko cat ears~!

Bryan with Kuroneko's cat ears, me with Soo Yeong's fingers infront of me~HAHAHAHA!
Claws?~
3rd shot with Edward~Did you realise one thing?He kept the same exp for all 3 shots~
2nd shot with Edward~
1st shot with Edward~
Kuroneko and Kuroneko96
Cousin Vivian and Me~
I just looks epic here~Here Soo Yeong goes again,Shyly blocking her face~
Removed my wig and changed~Back to myself~
Bryan was tired~
~Smile~

Bryan was like saying Vivian came out alr,and I took this pic~~HAHAHAHAHA!!!


A Cat sleeping cutely~

No comments:

Post a Comment