Saturday 21 July 2012

I shouldn't have feel terrible about this but I did feel terrible that time~

Gonna just write out how I felt today for the rehearsal~Hmmm...I don't feel really good but still they provide opportunity for me to be on stage is already very good already.1st of all that Key's part had been cut away..and secondly I have much lesser dance to dance to.Haiis,I have practiced so hard for those parts though. Thirdly, I'll be blocked by a pretty tall girl who I have to be in a line with, since I will be at the last row , 90% of audience probably can't see me~But since she is so friendly and pretty, I don't mind her standing in front of me...The fact is I'm too short to be seen~Furthermore, I shouldn't have felt like that, I must think of others too, not only myself~
Just to say, I'm not complaining that the ICs are not fair or what, I know they are just doing their best to make the whole performance Perfect and 대박 by coming out with those formations, I'm just not good enough to be around the center rows or front row.
However, I'm glad that a CJ Crew member corrected my moves made me realise that I'm actually dancing to the wrong steps the whole time.He did a great help~

No comments:

Post a Comment