Saturday 21 July 2012

Bryan and I have a common interest which we love it alots I suppose

Our common interest : CAMWHORE~!
I laughed at almost everything today with Bryan/sometimes laughed at Bryan's mispronounced words~Hees~ I have way too much laughing gas today after feeling so terrible at the rehearsal.I guess the laughters replaced all the "terribleness" inside.HAHAHAHAHA!
I'm sorry Bryan for kept laughing, you know de I'm not judging you definitely, Haahahahahaaha!!!
Anyway I love the way I matched my clothes today~And so Coincidentally... Bryan and I both wore checked and the squares are of same size same colors somemore, "Twin Outfits"~My shirt have more checked patterns though~I like Bryan's that Checked shirt also, it's nice!
Our Camwhore pictures outside that same old area where we last camwhored on 1st June 2012~:
Oh ya, we're infront of  the same old dustbin again~Hi Mr Bin!



 Bryan's Hyper looks~
 Legs' shot~

 Bryan receiving a "World Best Friend" award!
 Kies, my self shot~
 Btw I'm wearing red contact lens today~
 Here we are...Started our "CAMWHORE SESSION"~




 I love this picture!
 This too!
 Bryan's "AHHHH~"
 See our outfits today really matches right~!
 This picture is more like "He did it,not she's the one who did it~", HAHAHAHAHA!
 Trying sth new~Camera take camera`
 Yae, I was looking at Bryan's Camera and he's looking at mine~

I'm taking a picture of myself with Bryan in the background taking a self shot too~Hehehehes~!
~끝~

No comments:

Post a Comment