Saturday 25 August 2012

夏まつり2012~! ~기분이 좋아해요~

I heard Sistar "So Cool" when I have just entered The Japanese School not long ago~Additionally, I got shocked when I heard Big Bang "Fantastic Baby"(when Edward and I heard, we just ran over and go nearer to the stage), BAP "Power"(Totally HIGH when it started playing) and EXO K "MAMA"~
I didn't really expect The Summer Fesitival(Japanese Organise one) will have KPOP Songs~ ~WOW~
                                        This was when AKB48's song was played~
                                          I think this was when BAP "Power" was played~
                                          See~Cool Side of him(that little boy)~!HAHAHAHA`!
                                          SOOOO CUTE!!!
                                            That boy is a japanese+european~
                                         I think this is when EXO K "MAMA" was played~
                                        That little mixed blood boy(with brown hair) was cute~!
                                      Japanese Drums~
                                Japanese version of "qi gong"~Same thing:Super slow motions~
Looking at their attires, at first Yvonne and I thought they're gonna perform Akido or sth like that de but in the end We burst out laughters~!!!
Not sure of the name of the game but ya, you'll need to use paper+hook to hook the balloon yo-yo out~
Once the paper "string" touch the water, it'll break easily~Edward broke his one without hooking anyone of them~Have fun jiu hao~
~See Si Man so engross~
*Focus*
*Successfully hooked the last balloon yo-yo*
Because maximum number of balloon yo-yo you can hook per try is only 3~So Si Man hooked 3 of the "yo-yo"
Si Man caught 4 "Balloon yoyos" in total~!!!Skillfully caught ya~
Pictures taken before I went off~

                                               Hees~Don't mind my idiotic face once again~
A balloon yo-yo given by our skillfull Si Man~

Hahahahhaha~!!!My 4 zilian photos posing with the "Translucent" balloon yo-yo~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment