Thursday 23 August 2012

After ACDA Exam, Shopping at Orchard~~~

Oh Dear, Louis Vulton filled with red poka dots~

Samantha's Cute Furry Pen on her bag...

Did Yvonne blend in well?
  I didn't know there is water inside till I really touched it~
 Look!What I have found....So many of my pink whale twin!!!I wanna bring them home but they are $11.90 each~Argh~


~Candid~

~Candid again~
Best picture of the day!!!!Yvonne so cute!
Yvonne's hand holding shilin paper bag~

                                                  Yvonne's hand holding shilin paper bag part~
                                                Yvonne's hand holding Milk Tea~
                                              I'm ugly in this picture, but I guess it's worth taken~HAHAHHA!
                             Guess where is this place~I purposely take such a blurr picture for ppl to guess one arh~

No comments:

Post a Comment