Wednesday 29 August 2012

~Hair Extension~

I have bought clip-on coloured hair extension~ Blue at $3, orange at $5 and red $5, so in total I have spent $13~ 비싸요?(Expensive?)
Far East Plaza 일층어서 샀어요~
I bought it just because it's coloured and it looks quite nice on me~ At first, I didn't want to try on them or ever buy...I was just looking at Wan Ling trying on the clip-on hair extension and the shop keeper just automatically clipped some hair extension on my hair~Eventually she have clipped like 4 of them~ ~Speechless~
The mirror was infront of me so I looked at how I look like with those hair extensions~In my mind was like "Wa, my hair look COOL sia~", self-prasing but I'm really liking them~ AND I just bought them~
Then move on to level 2, went in another shop which sell hair extensions too~Wan Ling and I went in and try on the hair extension, I've tried Blue one~The shop keeper had given us a dollar off each since we bought 2 from her~






No comments:

Post a Comment