Saturday 18 August 2012

Happiest Moments Should be taken~~CJ Concert YEAH~!!!


Dionne,Amanda,Me,May,Raemarie and Denise~!!!See how skillful is it for Denise to take this picture with Poleriod!!!We took this picture at the staircase area toward the stage though~


May tio Candid by us again~HHAHAHA!!!Me, , Denise, Raemarie and Amanda:"See, we're stylo~"


Yvonne's wink again~!!!Me: "OoO"~Raemarie, Denise, Amanda and May, just "OUO"~

Yvonne, Jaclyn(in Blue and white) , me and others~                Taken with Yvonne and Hannah~                          
Yvonne's*Heart shape*~Denise, Amanda and May s' *Peace sign*~Me looking stupid holding Yvonne's camera~

Taken with Inez and Yvonne again~!!! Oh Yeah~She's cool~!
During the Act1 rehearsal,Yvonne, May, Amanda and Denise~!
I thought he took down only Justin and another guy but May and I were in the picture too~Hahahaha`We were practicing "Sherlock" without music~
Taken while Yvonne was removing her "Blueblack" eyes makeup and May was help her~HAHAAHAHA!Denise, Amanda, Raemarie and me posed~


Taken with Inez and Yvonne`!!!Inez's Taeyang Hairstyle~



         Blurr look on Raemarie and Denise~ and 2nd pic: We trying to looks stylo?~
                                         Denise, Raemarie and May~
Group photo of "Sherlock" performers, I'm sorry for some others who got cutted off~

Taken after we performed "Sherlock" and changed into the finale "Uniform"~ We're the only 3 in Black in the room~!








Candid~!                                                                                Yvonne and I doing weird exp~HAHAHA!

During Act1 rehearsal~May,Amanda and Denise~!

Raemarie and me~Exactly right after we're done with makeup~!!!!


Raemarie and me~Exactly right after we're done with makeup~!
May and I~Hehes~

Taken candid of May and Yvonne taking picture~

Yvonne~~~~~~~~



Taken with Yvonne~Our Funky Exp~
Taken with Jonathan who came to support me~                      Taken with Hui Xin~
Taken with May, Hannah's friend and Hannah~Yeah!              Taken with Hannah~
Yvonne and I took both of this on the stage during finale~CUTE Yvonne looks like she was biting the "Flower"~She was like "Why we don't have flower one?" Then after awhile her friends gave her this and a Lollipop~I was like "Now is Why I don't have flower one?"~HAHA!



My self-shot~                                                                Taken with Evy~!!!Long Time no see le~~

No comments:

Post a Comment