Thursday 2 August 2012

I was making KimBap once again~Hees~More successful one than last time~

I have made 4 rolls of KimBap~!(Just to use finish my Seaweed)
They are really delicious I tell you!Just that the colours not so pretty only~







 "Cooking" Process:... ....
I added to little water which resulted to this~Argh...Dried up rice in the middle..
However, I'm smart enough to add more water and re-cook the rice again`

Seaweed,Prickled Radish and Seasoned Burdock~

All the nicely sliced and cook ingredients.Although Banana is in this picture, it's not part of the ingredient to make my Kim Bap,it's accidentally taken by my camera, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
In case you don't know what's Burdock...This is the raw Burdock~!OuO
F.Y.I Burdock is very good for health~!

After I'm done with Making Kim Bap..."O n O"
I have to wash sooooooooooooo much dishes~ARGHHHH~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment