Wednesday 8 August 2012

My New Hairstyle~Freshly Cutted today~

I like this hairdresser, he's slow but skills and attitude definitely better last time that Stubbon hairdressser~So I've cutted my hair already~
But still it doesn't really look like the hairstyle from the pictures I have shown him~My hairdresser told me that this type of hairstyle is pretty much JAPANESE STYLE although the pictures I've shown him are all Tae Min's Lucifer Hairstyle~Okies I know...REALLY don't look like~Since Tae Min's one is extension mine not... ...His is nicer!
Maybe because of the hair colour difference and my hair are not straight~Anyway it looks good on me.. I suppose~

I think my new hairstyle is REALLY COMMON unless I go and dye it Orange+Brown~But if I really go and dye my hair(regardless of the colour/s), I'll definitely have a lots of disapprove expression from some people(e.g my parents) or religion(not really known as religion but don't know how to say) friends~ ...no matter how tempted I wanna dye it, I better not dye~
BEFORE cutting it, it was REALLY LONG~


No comments:

Post a Comment