Friday 10 August 2012

Shopping at Orchard~

Originally I've decided not spend $ on stuffs(*excluding food) today~However, I ended up spending on a Skull "singlet", 2 Ear Studs , a wing ring and seaweed paper(to make Kim Bap for like again, to use finish my leftover ingredients)~ Total Spent(including food):$41.30~Wow okies~
Despite spending so much $, still I'm so happy to see Alex, Cousin Vivian and Bryan again~Enjoyable Shopping~Vivian and Alex wears till rather feminine, I'm kindda Odd one out as compared to them~Didn't matter anyways, I have Bryan to Odd One Out  with me~HAHAHAHHA! Hees, I'm rather lame~~~
Vivian and Alex left earlier~And then Bryan and I walked from Orchard to Somerset to eat Pasta Mania, and we ate a lots of cheese again, who's care, it's tasty~
                                                     I've bought this singlet~!!!$13.90~

                                                     I want this pair of boots, but it's $100sth~So ya, didn't buy~




Taken in Somerset MRT Station:~~~






 <-Taken in the train~Bryan's "Faded Carrot body"~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment