Saturday 11 August 2012

Busy Saturaday~

I woke up 1 hour before heading off to school... in order to reach school at 2pm, obviously I have to leave at 12pm~
And my long day started~Korean "Lesson", not really a lesson today(teacher just brief us what we have to do in the Korean Profficiency Exam) but we indeed spent like 1hr+ chatting and waiting for the papers to print out~Teacher indeed looks bored and awkward when we talk too much about KPOP idols among ourselves~Thank Valerie to help us print out all those!!!!
Mushroom+Cheese Omelette
After that I went to help out to cook dinner at Temple and have class there after that till like 9.30pm~Clean up till 10.30+- pm~
The Mushroom+Cheese Omelette she taught Xin You very delicious sia~!I'll try to cook that in future at home~

~Home~
Mum and Dad removed my spoilt bed, and my room looks so big~Big enough to practice dance~


 I made Kim Bap~!

                                               This is for Wan Ling~ OUO
 This is for May and "Sherlock" friends~OWO

 Those are the Extra Large Kim Bap and a few disfigured ones~ T u T
 Pretty?OwO
 Those are to be kept at home, I'm eating those ugly ones~ OnO



No comments:

Post a Comment