Sunday 7 October 2012

Big Temple~Appetise~Dylan~Back home(Singapore)~


Here we are at the same Big Temple as yesterday~This time round I went there to eat with My grandparent, mum, youngest aunt , 3rd aunt, her mother-in-law and her handsome son-Dylan~Same, today I still don't have any appetite to eat...I ordered the same thing as yesterday, Spaghetti~
I didn't sleep much last night due to having stomach pain like siao+diarrhea, till I ate Panadol(my 2nd time eating Panadol) finally can fallen asleep~
Last night seriously feel like a nightmare~
This is Dylan!!!1


Dylan!!!!!!!Taken in my 3rd aunt's car~
First time seating in the car she drove~~~~
And then went back to Singapore while forgetting to return back my youngest aunt her hp~My gosh~but this is just her spare hp~
What else did I accidentally bring back to Singapore?Bad FLU!lol~
I used finished the whole box of tissue at home while feeling sleepy and no appetite~


No comments:

Post a Comment