Wednesday 3 October 2012

~Early in Habourfront~~travelled to batam~~Then Tanjung Batu~~Hotel~~Wedding Dinner in a not classy place~

My mum and I reached Habourfront the Earliest`-8am!And we waited for so long and finally Vivian's Grandma and relatives came at around 9plus am~I thought we finally can set off already...HOWEVER, all of us still need to wait somemore...for... Another batch of relatives~Oh well... T O T Yawn's'
Early in the morning already have relative insulting my ripped skinny.lol I knew it...Elder or middle-aged people love to judge my ripped skinny~Never mind, I love it.. it's enough~
My nails~Hees~
Taken in Batam, at Sekupang~So many Taxi~~~~~~~
Meanwhile when we reached Batam, STILL we have to wait Once AGAIN~Waited for about 2hours for the booked(they booked the whole for us and other relatives/friends who are coming for their wedding dinner, so it's free of charge) Ferry to come~
Taken when we reached Tanjung Batu~For convenient purpose, the ferry alight us nearby the hotel(which they also booked for us)...Something interesting in this picture was that we have to walk across two wooden boats and climb up to the land using a wooden plank and a rope(damh fun)~But my grandma and some of the people damh scare they that they will fall~
Taken when I was in our hotel room~The "view" outside looks quite artistic right?
With one look you can see that our hotel room was actually on the ground floor~
And my mum and I share hotel room with Pema(young little cousin) and her grandma~


This is Pema~My skill not so good ar..
My grandpa was in the background writing name for the red packet he wanna give the bride and groom~
Pema 's busybody-ing~HAHAHAHA~!
My grandpa was talkinh to Pema~
I think this is another hotel~
On the way to wedding dinner~Yes we only need to walk there~
Alley~
Entrance of wedding dinner place~Something new huh~
Inside the wedding dinner was not air-conditional, have fans only~
Overall view~
The stage with the Bride and Groom+plus the Host~Doesn't the stage looks quite Getai-ish~
My mum and I~




This sushi was super delicious~Love it seriously!!!It's the first dishes~and I ate like 5 of them~

Don't get me wrong, that was green tea okies~              Vegetarien Hotdog~
Adorable Pema
The singer~
Pema was getting abit bored with cameramen blocking her view`

The soup~
Fishball lookalike but it's not~
The singer, she had just finished dancing and singing to Indian song~
She looks tired~Eventually she ended up sleeping on her grandma lap~
You know what...?I have forgotten to bring my makeup remover.No one have it here....lol I used facial cleanser to remove my eyeliner~washed 3times in order to remove~

자잘요!~~끝~~

No comments:

Post a Comment