Thursday 4 October 2012

Leaving Tanjung Batu.... ...

Still in Tanjung Batu.... ...
Fruit stalls~okies..I'm too far away from the fruit stalls~
 Market~~~I see my favourite Eggplants there~!!!!!!
 Some portable stalls~Grandparents and mum were buying something~
 This Pema took out my camera and call me to take pictures of her~HAHAHAHA!

 Her...stirring her hot milo~My grandpa was giving her a bun to eat~
 A Chunch~
 Beautiful right?
 Yesterday wedding~
 So creative...one of the daughter of hers made this for her during her Idk what age's birthday~She's a granny~Not my granny, but Idk how to address her in english~
 Habour....
 We're leaving Tanjung batu~
 In the ferry....That white building is the hotel which we live in for a night~
Self-shot pictures in the ferry back to batam~~~I look "Ghostly"~HAHAHHAHAHA! I know~Coz I didn't sleep well...The air-con in the hotel room was too cold~and the electricity kept going on and off~and the air-con and light too~and Vivian's grandma kept waking up again and again to turn on the air-con again and again~lol HAHAHAHAHA~I'm quite a light sleeper~




No comments:

Post a Comment