Thursday 6 September 2012

Back to KTO to learn Beast- Beautiful Night choreography

I found it very interesting to learn "Beautiful Night" choreography but by the end of the 2hrs class, my face was really red and sweaty~The dance steps weren't very difficult but it's fast, I can't really catch the original music(I only manage to catch the slowed down music)~Hees~
I'm so happy to see Miss Gina once again after such a long time, I missed her~And she still remember my face(maybe not my name) since she says "Long time no see to me"!!! So sad huh...on the next lesson, I will be having KCC Camp so I have to skip her class liao...and only left the last lesson with her~ Initially, we only have 3 "Beautiful Night" lessons~
Back home, I was filming myself dancing "Beautiful Night" to memorize the steps.
and due to the way I placed my camera...
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......My camera jumped down the cupboard(it accidentally fell off the cupboard)..and the len can't close.oh dear, where to get the "doctor"...  I wonder if it can't be repaired le..How???

No comments:

Post a Comment