Saturday 8 September 2012

Teenage KPOP Dance Battle FINAL


I rushed like hell to Bugis+ in case I miss any group/s I wanna see... and in the end... HUHHHH..WHY WERE THERE 3 GIRLS CURLING THEIR HAIR on the stage?!Kindda weird ley~It's a hairstyling contest but it's still weird when the background is written "Teenage KPOP Dance Battle"~HAHAHAHA okies, maybe it's my stubborn-ness~

Even when Yvonne came, they were still curling their hair~
The whole TKDB was AWESOME~!!!
Just my personal opinions:
For the Rookie Category, the first group I saw(I can't rmb their group name), I love one of the girls' orange highlight, GOSH SO COOL CAN!!!! ...Was still thinking if they had brought chairs from home to perform NU'EST-Face...HAHAHAHAHA!!! I like "One Shot" performance the most in Rookie Category~! 
YAY, I love "AERO"(1st), THEY totally DESERVED BEING 1ST.. their performance was neat, creative and sudden surprise(during Secret- Love is Move, REALLY SO CUTE)!!!"RUSTIQUE"(5th) was rather neat, COOL and Creative, was hoping them to be in the top3 though~ I like how creative "No Joke"(2nd) and "Trigger Mix" were~!!!But WHY "Trigger Mix" not in top5?!
I love "Diamondz" costumes(especially Nana's Giraffe costume) and you all done a great job although you all didn't manage to get in Top5~
From what I have seen, majority of the contestants/groups were like enjoying themselves on stage rather than being too competitive~That's good~!It's not totally about winning or get into Top5, it's about enjoying what you love to do!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment