Monday 10 September 2012

~Canon Camera.Cotton Candy.Cheese Cake~

Still remember this?
I went all the way to Habourfront(Canon Company) to get this repaired...However, I ended up didn't do anything about it~
Because...Repairing fee:$178
Warranty can't be used because...At one glance, the staff know that it's resulted from fall that it was spoilt~
The staff suggested me to buy a new Canon camera instead, and I can gave them my old Canon camera and get Privilege Discount..For example: Canon PWSH A3400 $158(instead of $199)...Actually that's not a bad idea, I was just thinking of why I bought my camera instead of others better one I saw at the company while waiting to be served, I got tempted by those new cameras anyway~Hmm...The staff asked me to go home think about it, then come back again to purchase if I want.. ... and I really go home think about it lol~
So...it's like a wasted trip to Habourfront no matter what~
These cameras are under consideration...



Actually earlier on I went to Coasta Sanda Chalet there de service counter to pay for the "Damaged Flask" Stephen've "damaged" last week during chalet, I waited for super long just for them to print out the picture of the "Damage Flask", oh well $28 paid and they still keep the Flask...~I have bought Walnut Cheesecake from Mac cafe using the vouchers my mum give me~ and I have bought Cotton Candy too...No ideas why I'm buying a Cotton Candy~
BTW THE Walnut Cheesecake is rather delicious for me~!!!!!!!
Cotton Candy~
What I'm wearing today~Hees~


 Retarded smiling face~!                                               Yes I'm Trying to be Cool in this picture~





No comments:

Post a Comment