Friday 14 September 2012

Work~and Jeffery's birthday today~

Can say that I'm quite unlucky+quite lucky because of the unlucky-ness today~
I was assigned to go Yishun Coffeeshop to promote Ribena(work lo), when I reached...
I saw this...

I traveled all the way from Tampines to Yishun and found out that the whole coffeeshop renovating! T n T
First thought: I can go home liao hor?OUO
Second thought:No, should call my company to tell them first...OnO
Ended up I phoned them...ended up I've waited for them to get back to me again for like 3hrs and finally change location to "Bukit Batok Coffeeeshop", ARGHHHHHHHHH SO FAR!!!!! T m T
By the time, I've reached there... it's about 3pm(original I'm suppose to work from 12pm to 9pm), so now it's like 3pm to 9pm and get the same amount of pay($72 per day)~WOW Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! > U <

AND I HAVE GAVE  MY BROTHER HIS PRESENT TODAY~!!!He looks happy~OUO
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jeffery!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment