Thursday 27 September 2012

Korean class, first time trying lao ban soya beancurd , Dance class

Today have no queue when I passed by "Lao Ban"...So I decided to try it and find out why is it so popular among Singaporean~ 
It taste different, very different from other Soya Beancurd I have eaten~It's tasty but it's way too milky for me...So it's quite easily to be bored of the taste..No offence to those "Lao Ban" 's lovers..Maybe it's just me who don't know how to appreciate this type of Beancurd baa~
I still prefer the old old and traditional Soya Beancurd which is sold in Hawker Centre than "Lao Ban"~Personally, I prefer to drink soya bean milk than to eat Soya Beancurd~lol~
Conclusion:"Lan Ban" Soya Beancurd is quite delicious for just $1.50 only~
It's the last lesson of Beast- Beautiful Night today... ...Gina선생님, I had alots of fun!!!!
But one thing here to take note...Please don't eat something full/milky right before a Dance Class...
I almost wanted to vomit~"Lao Ban" made me full~~~(<- I had my late lunch in School with Vivien, Valerie and Jonathan before coming Korean Plaza too) ~

No comments:

Post a Comment