Monday 17 September 2012

The so-called Birthday Celebration~

I call it "so-called" because it doesn't seems like a Birthday Celebration~
Kelly, Wan Ling, Antricia, Regina, Reena and I meet up at Tampines SAFRA today to play Bowling together~It is actually to have belated birthday celebration for Wan Ling and Regina~
Anyway it was fun, and had a great laugh~So long didn't see Antricia, Kelly and Regina already...
For Bowling, we were seperated into 2groups, lane24:Antricia, Wan Ling and I~ lane23:Reena,Regina and Kelly~
 I laughed like don't know what When Antricia became "Antricis" and When Reena became "Reens"!!!!












 Notice the pattern here?
 Lane24:The last(Me) is 9points~ Lane23:The first(Regina and Kelly) is 9points~
 Again, the pattern came out~
 Lane24:The last(Me) is 17points~ Lane23:The first(Regina) is 17points~
 I'm the first if I'm in lane23 with Regina~HAHAHAHAHAHA!

 



 YAY~At least I'm 2nd~!!!!!!!!! OUO V
AMAZING ICE CREAM from Tampines1~!!!
Next...At Tampines Junction, "Beyond Beauty", a Beauty Salon, we sent Regina to SPA, Manicure and Pendicure~This is our present for Regina~
After Regina went in, we all start taking photos in the "high-class" Beauty Salon like nobody else business~




 


                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment