Tuesday 4 September 2012

Chalet Day2~

To be honest, I can't sleep since it's a different bed from my room bed~I have no ideas how and when I have fallen asleep. Eventually after I woke up by Yvonne who head was on my shoulder, and secondly to use toilet, I went back to bed...I can't seem to fall asleep again.A moment later, Samantha's alarm rang for quite some time, and she seems to be still asleep. I was thinking whether to wake her up or not...HAHAHAHAHA!After thinking so long, I woke she up and whispering to her ear...and she freak out a little and went back to sleep~HAHAHAHA!So she decided to sleep more, I shall not disturb her baa and I went back to lie on bed again, closed my eyes~
Samantha woke up at around 9plus or 10am and went to work~Left Yvonne, Si Man and me~
After I really decided to get up, thank goodness I found something to do...Play fishing game and caught 10fishes(I was alone since Si Man and Yvonne were still sleeping)
In the afternoon, we met the rest of the guys: Stephen, Melvin, Hao Geng, Hock Soon and their another guy friend~
We were gonna have BBQ at night and Apple joined us at night too~
Before Apple, Yvonne, Si Man and I went back home, we played "Murderer" with the guys, so fun till I don't feel like going home~
Apple and I~ OUO V
Yvonne and I~ =P
Si Man and I~ OuO

OUO There were only 3 different BBQ-ed food I can eat...  ....
 HAAHAHAHA! A over-cooked BBQ-ed Corn, it's totally black!!!
 BBQ-ed Corns~
 BBQ-ed Potato~
BBQ-ed Marshmallow!!!!
I have no ideas why these 2 self-shot pictures can be rotated in blog~
 Taken in the bus on my way home~
I didn't press the bell and the bus didn't stop at the stop I have to get off...Oh dear...I walked back a stop as the rain was getting heavier and heavier.In the end, it was a heavy downpour~
...and ...what happened to me, I was obviously wet like hell since I didn't bring umbrella~I have no luck today~

No comments:

Post a Comment