Monday 3 September 2012

Watched "Step Up Revolution" and Chalet Day 1~

Due Cathay's Monday promotion of "buy 2 get 2 free"(must be before 12pm), I only have to pay a total of $7 for a "Step Up Revolution" movie ticket, a box of popcorn and a cup of coke!
Apple, Samantha, Yvonne and me have watched "Step Up Revolution" together in the noon today!
"Step Up Revolution" was AWESOME and COOL! I usually wouldn't like to watch action-packed movie, however since it's dance de, I made exception today, I totally love it and there was no time for me to yawn since it's so interesting~ I love "The Mob", if there is something like "The Mob" in Singapore, I will be the first person to support them~The possibility is super low though~

After we all met Si Man, we all put our stuffs in the chalet and went out to cycle~We only manage to rent the bicycles for an hour($5) only(coz they shop closing an hour later)~
Our group photos are with Apple~When she upload, then I put here~
 Pretty Samantha and I~!!!


 Sun setting at Pasir Ris Beach~

Poor Newborn Baby Squirrel all alone...Where's your parents?!!!
Kind soul putted it a place where cat cannot reach it~

Only Apple went back home, Samantha, Yvonne, Si Man and I stayed in the chalet~It's like "Girls' Chalet"~
We were playing games in the chalet for almost the whole night/midnight till 4 plus pm then sleep~poor Samantha have to work the next morning~
One of the game we played...Childhood game...
 Yvonne and Si Man playing~

No comments:

Post a Comment