Sunday 2 September 2012

STGCC 2012 Day2 with Eleanor~


To be exact, it's actually a very late minutes decision made last night to cosplay as "Misaki Mei" to go STGCC Day2~But fortunately I'm able to pull it off quite well(BHB)~
I had fun spending money, cosplaying and walking around with Eleanor~OUO Eleanor, really thank a lot for kept helping me to hold my bag, paiseh ar~
There is a photographer who told me to pose the pose he want, took a picture of my "Misaki Mei" and shown me the picture he took~I think it's quite nice~But dumb me, I didn't ask for his facebook or what de to "track down" my that picture...till now I still can't find that picture in sgcafe forum... T n T



Edward and I ~                                                    
Eleanor and I~
  





  uiiimjj


















A Hello Kitty who "wore" circle lens which made the eyes so large!HAHAHAHA!!!
  



A wonderful piece of ART!!!!
The nearby DBS ATM Only can withdraw $100, and gosh I've used $65 today!!!! T n T
 STGCC Stamp~
 WOW~
 Leg ache liao hor? HAHAHAHAHA!!!

 Kuroko no basket~
 $30 each, and I bought it~I think I wasn't in my right mind when I bought but I din regret..It's so cool!
Ah Long favourite line "O$P$"!!!



I love his cosplay, have been eye-ing him for quite some time~

         This tee $20~!!!!

 "Misaki Mei" change back to the normal "Jennifer" and Eleanor~









No comments:

Post a Comment