Wednesday 12 September 2012

Went back to Canon company(Habourfront) again and Bugis

I got ALL the presents for Regina, Wan Ling and Jeffery(My younger Brother) in BUGIS~!
Presents will not be revealed till I've given them~HEHEHEHEHEHHES`!!!
I went to Bugis first, then Habourfront~
When I give the staff my old Canon Camera, I'm like "Huh...Really must give arh...我捨不得你ley..." ran across my mind..2years de relationship with it already...
Then, I've ordered a Canon PWSH A4000 $190...Have to wait till it arrive then can collect it.
By the way, I'm holding Wan Ling presents~


ACTUALLY THERE'S SOMETHING DIFFERENT ABOUT ME TODAY~*Hint:Double sided Double Eyelids stickers*
Taken somewhere in Habourfront~

 Taken at Home~ Hees~





                                                                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment