Friday 21 September 2012

KPOP Danceoff Vol. 27 TODAY~!

It's such a good feeling to see Bryan after so long~~~ OUO
Today's KDO so little people...MBC really came to film KDO at the wrong time~
I haven't been practicing dance recently, except that I have been dancing awhile last night when we were ton-ing in The Loft~~~So I danced until quite ERRRRRRRRRRRRR................
At first when Bryan haven't come, I thought I was all alone... until I saw Shan Shan dancing to AOA-Elvis~
So eventually Shan Shan and Yue Sheng came to Kpop Danceoff eventhough we've just ended our KCC Camp in the Afternoon and plus we all got ton(just that Yue Sheng was with the guys of cos)~ OUO
SO FUN~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Although I'm abit dead after the whole danceoff~and I can see that Bryan was also very tired~

No comments:

Post a Comment