Friday 21 September 2012

KCC Camp Day1, Day 2 and Day3~ OUO

Group Leaders, Main Comm and us~!
Day 1:
When I was assigned to Team3, I'm super awkward whereby my friend was not in the same group as me.I couldn't really start a conversation...and kept looking blankly~
During "AMAZING RACE", the last station...the game is to burst the opponents balloon and tear their "name tag"...I only managed to burst 1balloon while Shan Shan tear the "name tag" off~I fell btw..My old injury peeled off like AGAIN(this is the 2nd time already, so I'm not very surprise)~
I think my Team was good at most of the stations during "AMAZING RACE", we won almost every match today!!!!!!!!I guess we've feel closer, aren't we?
At night...we have some night games something like "Musical Chair", was gonna fell asleep during it...and then we all watched "Documentary of Slender Man", I think it's quite interesting...and when I'm so anticipating and excited the night walk... ...the night walk was cancelled because someone cried and so on~
Argh~it's okies, maybe next year baa~
Loft...this is the first time ever I'm staying in the Loft~YAYYAYYAY!Being a Ngee Ann Poly so fortunate wor~~ OUO
Day 2:
Today...After Breakfast, started rehearsal till lunch time~
Had SPY GAME(Something like Running Man, tear "name tag")...:We can collect points from hidden places and Tear other groups/SPY's "name tag"~I survived quite awhile only, after finding a "2points card", I was trying to find another one...I used both of my arms to cover my "name tag" and thought can prevent others from tearing it...However, it someone still managed to tear my "name tag", and I was kindda shocked~I didn't even get to tear others "name tag" or run and I got out already~lol
I was indeed fun though~
After some games... ...
The 1hour "Survival Game"(a combination of "Running Man", "Run for money" and KCC Styles) started~I was being chased 5times by the "Chaser/s", there was once quite tiring coz I ran for quite some time~However there were also times when I'm alone(no "Chaser" on that floor), walking around trying to find more points to complete mission1..In the end, I found nothing...Geez
When the game ended, I survived but...I didn't do anything to contribute to my Team~We only managed to complete the 3rd mission(which was "Tear 5 opponents' "name tag" "), and failed the rest of the missions...
So what is it feel like to have such a game: 2 things..."Exhausting" and "Stress"~
I prefer the SPY GAME(shorter,20mins only) than this~
Taken early in the morning~~~~~~~





Games in the afternoon........
Food bought to enjoy at night~~~~~~ouo

Night rehearsal...
Taken with Grace, Si Hui, Brenda, Shan Shan, Joyce, Jia Ling while rehearsaling for our performance item~
 Taken with Jia Ling, Brenda, Yu Ni, Grace, Shan Shan, Joyce, Si Hui, Scott and Tesmond in the Loft before rehearsal~
  Taken with Jia Ling, Brenda, Grace, Shan Shan, Joyce, Si Hui, Scott and Tesmond in the Loft before rehearsal~a.....Where's Yu Ni???HAHAHAHA~
  Taken with Brenda, Yu Ni, Grace, Shan Shan, Joyce and Si Hui in the Loft before rehearsal~
 Taken with Jia Ling, Brenda, Yu Ni, Grace, Shan Shan, Joyce, Si Hui, Scott and Tesmond in the Loft before rehearsal~
 *Candid*
Scene 2:"Secret Garden" rehearsal~ OUO
Our team was the 3rd group to perform...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EODvoOb2CU4&feature=g-upl
Then "Roly Poly" started, and I have screwed up the dance choreography for like AGAIN and plus my waist knocked onto the edge of the Screen(waa instantly was like "Ouch!")..and when I came out on Scene3 as "Pororo2" that time I knocked my hand and Grace's hand onto the Screen(it's like..Screen AGAIN..), I'm so sorry Grace the place it's kindda small for me and my action quite big one~I almost over sang Barney's "I love you", hahahahahaha AWKWARD MOMENT when I sang a few words more than needed~
I had enjoyed other Teams' performances too, especially their "Kwang Su", imitate until very similar!!!!I laughed like siao!
When everything ended, we're back to our Loft, did alots of random stuffs, played card awhile, danced and heart to heart talk about first impression of each others the whole night...eventually we all slept around 7plus am in the next morning~
Day3:
Last day of the Camp... OnO
Wake up at 8.40am...
After breakfast, we had "Dodgeball", and our Team won due to Shan Shan(the last "survival")!!!!!
eventually we all took alots of photos before going home~
New friends from KCC.. OUO I'm grateful to meet all of them from Team3 aka GwangJu~We all all can dance one ley~HAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE YOU ALL and I'm missing the time in Camp~
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~I'm having Post-Camp Syndrome NOWWWWWW!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment